November 27, 2008 § 4 Comments
Found an old picture I made for a presentation a couple of years back. It strikes me now that the pictured scene is very bizarre.
- The surgeons have forgotten to put on masks, hats, sterile gowns and gloves.
- The nurses have forgotten to undress the patient and cover him with sterile drapes.
- The surgeons obviously didn’t notice this, as they have cut his abdomen open through his clothes.
- After opening the patient’s abdomen the surgeons seemingly threw away their instruments.
- Or maybe it’s trauma surgery? They haven’t opened his abdomen, it’s a wound.
- But if that’s the case, why aren’t his clothes stained with blood?
- And what are the surgeons planning on doing without any instruments?
- Psychic surgery?
- Where is the anesthesiologist?
- Why is the camera man wearing white scrubs in the OR?
- Why does the camera have both film reels and a video tape?
- Why are all the surgeons bald?
Click on the picture for a larger version.