November 27, 2008 § 4 Comments
Found an old picture I made for a presentation a couple of years back. It strikes me now that the pictured scene is very bizarre.
- The surgeons have forgotten to put on masks, hats, sterile gowns and gloves.
- The nurses have forgotten to undress the patient and cover him with sterile drapes.
- The surgeons obviously didn’t notice this, as they have cut his abdomen open through his clothes.
- After opening the patient’s abdomen the surgeons seemingly threw away their instruments.
- Or maybe it’s trauma surgery? They haven’t opened his abdomen, it’s a wound.
- But if that’s the case, why aren’t his clothes stained with blood?
- And what are the surgeons planning on doing without any instruments?
- Psychic surgery?
- Where is the anesthesiologist?
- Why is the camera man wearing white scrubs in the OR?
- Why does the camera have both film reels and a video tape?
- Why are all the surgeons bald?
Click on the picture for a larger version.
Tagged: lego, operating room, Surgery
Øystein, you think too much :)
PS. Why does the surgeon / nurse at the foot end of the table look like s/he is waiting to catch a baby? :P
I’m a doer, Vijay, not a thinker ;)
Very funny! I also wonder…
– Why do the cameraman need a stethoscope?
– What are they doing with a satellite dish in the OR
– Or is it a big laser beamer? Are they doing laser surgery? 007 style?
I agree with Vijay though, you have too much time to think – obviously they are not giving you enough to do at work. I will let “the right people know”… Hø-hø-hø. :)
[…] Check out another old photo of the same Lego guys here. […]