Three Years and Counting
November 11, 2010 § 5 Comments
I planned to do something a bit more creative for this blogiversary, but I simply couldn’t find the time. It was, however, nice to go through the archives and find out what really happened the last year. This is what:
- I developed a new surgical procedure.
- I discovered there was something called EB.
- It took some time adapting to my new environment.
- The videos from my old job became available as an iPhone App. (Now you can even download the lung cancer bit for free.)
- I was admitted to a strange hospital in Latvia.
- I pulled my act together and became a host.
- I visited an old surgical building in Copenhagen.
- I ran around in the forest for a long time.
- I read a couple of very interesting books.
- I did an interview with a talented anatomical painter.
- I did not become a fashion photographer.
- The Sterile Eye had its first ever guest post.
Want to see some more photos? Check out my Flickr Photostream.