All in a Day’s Work
June 21, 2013 § 1 Comment
Yesterday can serve as a good example of the varied work of a medical photographer.
- …photographed a doctor for a Russian visa application.
- …helped finalize a PhD thesis for printing.
- …photographed a baby with severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID).
- …prepared some X-rays for journal publication.
- …photographed a professor who received a medal of merit.
- …photographed a boy with tinea capitis.
- …photographed the children’s mascot Rasmus dressed up as a patient in the pediatric intensive care unit.